Volunteer for a Carequality Committee or Workgroup
Carequality has a three-tiered governance model. Follow the links below to learn more about each level.
The Steering Committee is responsible for Carequality’s strategic direction, and for the development and oversight of the Carequality Interoperability Framework.
Application process each summer.
The Advisory Council is responsible for representing a broad spectrum of healthcare stakeholders to inform the Steering Committee’s decisions about the Carequality Interoperability Framework.
Application process each fall.
The Policy Working Group
Since go-live, the Carequality ecosystem has been expanding. There are also now a variety of potential Implementer organizations with use cases that were never envisioned. This WG is tasked with answering some of the policy questions that have naturally come from this growth.
Some examples of the policy questions that will be addressed are:
- When, if ever, is it appropriate to trigger Treatment queries for a population of patients?
- Should care gap analysis or other population health analytics qualify as “Treatment”?
Who can join?
Phase 1: The group will address Implementer focused issues. As such, we invite the following to join the conversation:
- All CCA signatories are invited to select a representative of their organization, a legal representative, and a representative of one of their Carequality Connections
Phase 2: The Working Group will focus on topics including Payment and Health Care Operations.
- All interested parties can contact us at Admin@carequality.org
- The Working Group is open. Space is limited.
Once the Working Group has weighed in on these issues, their conclusions will be submitted to the Carequality Steering Committee and Advisory Council to determine a path forward.
Other Participation Opportunities:
We are actively seeking organizations to sign up for either our FHIR-Based Exchange or Push Notifications Pilots. If you are interested in either, please contact us at Admin@carequality.org.